Sunday, February 2, 2014

Healthy Body Image Challenge Day 8: "Listening to your Body"

I know that my lung is normal and I am over the worst of it. However, I still feel that there is something lodged in my lung trying to get out. I'm sorry, I know that sounds pretty gross, but it still hurts on my left side when I move.

I woke up this morning with it higher up, so I know that it is trying to get out. We were fasting today, so I didn't take Mucinex yet, but I will later on. I just really want it to go away. I felt like I needed to lie down most of the day. It felt better when I lied down. I could get up for awhile, but it would hurt after awhile. I'm glad that I went to get an x-ray because I know that it is nothing serious. I just need to listen to my body better. I need to understand what is happening to it.

I know that I still need to relax and not stress out. I am listening to my body more. I still need to work on being more efficient. I started my new lists today. I combined the A, B, C, D list with the subjects list and how long it takes to do each one. We'll see how it works out.

Listening to your body can be hard. I really don't want to be a wimp and think of every little thing that goes wrong, but I do need to take care of my body. It is important since I am the only one who can really decide what I need and at what time. I hope that this does go away and I can start working out again. I feel like my body is needing that to. There is moderation in all things and I'd like to get back to working out soon.

No comments: