Saturday, February 1, 2014

Healthy Body Image Challenge Day 7: "Eating Healthy"

Is there a way to eat healthy when out with friends or family? Such as going out to eat. I know that there are a lot of places that offer lower calorie options, but what about when eating at a family function? Or at a place where those lower calorie options are not there?

I guess I could just plan on not worrying about it. When it's a celebration, just relax. If I really want to watch it, then it's all about proportions. I don't need to eat everything in sight. I can eat lots of different things, but in smaller proportions. It's just hard when there are so many great things.

Eating out is the same way. Buffets are the worst! I guess I just need to be better during the rest of the week. I need to watch what I eat the other times so that it can really be a celebration when I go out with family or friends.

So really it comes to healthy eating the rest of the time. I guess that is not too bad because I have more control over what I eat at home. In the end, it's all up to me. That can be the hardest part. :) Good thing Ryan is a good protector and supporter of healthy eating. It helps me to stay closer to my goals.

No comments: