Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Healthy Body Image Challenge Day 10: "Detox" (Bath)

I have done this bath before, but I like it more and more each time. The hotter the water, the more relaxing it feels. I tried putting in ginger with the epsom salts and baking soda. It felt wonderful. The one problem is that I need to really drink A LOT of water for the next couple of days or I get a massive headache. That is probably why it's a good detox. It makes you drink more water.

I'm so grateful that I had this to come home to rather than treats. It was such a crazy day at work. I got to eat most of my breakfast (3/4 of my oatmeal) and then 2 spoonfuls of my soup for lunch. I told Ryan that he needed to hide the treats so that I would not be tempted and to have something good ready for dinner so I didn't just eat whatever. I don't know if this was healthy, but it was healthier than the pizza I would've ordered if there wasn't something there. He got me an XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito (Chicken) from Taco Bell. It hit the spot and it filled me up along with the V8 Fusion (Pomegranate and Blueberry).

Here is the link for the detox bath if you want to try it. Comment if you have one that you like as well and would like to share!

No comments: