Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bridal Veil Falls 10K

This blog originally was about my running career so I need to update you a little bit about the runs I have had since the Rex Lee Run in March. I wasn't planning on running in this 10K, but Paul was signed up, so I decided at the last minute to run it. It was on May 30, 2009I was going to go support him at first, but then I got up early, put on my rumming clothes, and went over to sign up. Since I run pretty regularly, there isn't really a problem with jumping in a race like that. I knew that Paul would beat me because he was really getting ready for it, where I wasn't. There was one place where you turn around so, I saw Paul running on his way back. He came over and gave me a high five. It was a fun run. I wasn't really pushing myself and that's why my time was a little bit over an hour. Paul beat me by 10 minutes, which is totally fine. The breakfast afterwards was good. They had cantaloupe, watermelon, and pancakes. Very good. Then we took some pictures by Paul's new buy, the Isuzu Rodeo, and he went off to work and I went home to sleep. It was a good day. Not my best run, but it felt really great.







1 comment:

Tracy said...

I wish I had the motivation to run like you do.