Saturday, March 7, 2009

More Dedicated

I have not been a very dedicated runner or blogger. I thought that if I had something to write down my pursuits, I would be able to accomplish my goals better. The problem is I never get on here to write! I will be better. I need to get my mile time down. I ran an easy mile last week and it was at about 9:50. After a whole winter of not working out, not horrible, but not great. I have to learn more about blogging and how I can keep track of my goals. I would also like to write down some good health tips that I learn, or how to run better. I thought that I would be better prepared for the Rex Lee run this year, but I don't know. Sixth grade teaching can soak up all of my time. I need to be more efficient there, so that I can pursue other worthy goals. I've even dropped playing the violin. I will be more dedicated from this point on. My roommate is a dedicated blogger, so I'll have her get on my case. I hope this will be a more exciting blog from now on. And it won't be just running, because a true runner has other pursuits and learns how to balance them all.
So as of right now, I am running a 9:50 minute mile. We'll see what happens after I run today. My next race will be the Rex Lee in Provo, UT. I haven't decided on the 5K or the 10K, but I'll know by the end of the day.

No comments: